Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 39 - Father Let Me Serve You Again

source : http://www.flickr.com/photos/eustaquio/

I had such a great day today.

Last Wednesday, we were able to meet Tita May of Light of Jesus (LOJ), wherein we had a short meeting about us helping with the marketing of the upcoming Kerygma Conference (K-Con) this coming December which will be held in Cebu City.

So today we had our first meeting with the entire marketing team for K-Con. Other attendees of the meeting were fellow members of the mastermind - Hanz, Drew, Jan, Tito Tony, Tita Gloria and my beautiful wife.

As our meeting started, we each started to give information about ourselves and what we believe brought us to that meeting.

We were all very happy that each member of the team had their own expertise to contribute to the entire team but what really struck a question in my heart was "why did God bring me here?".

I was suppose to be at work, acting as the usual marketing consultant and sales head of my territory but God chose to take me to LOJ. And finally I remembered a prayer that I used to pray to God, "Father let me serve You again".

I remember during my days as a Youth For Christ leader, my conviction was so high that I'd travel to the different youth camps around the Visayas just to serve in the music ministry. During those times, I was usually given surprises wherein I was asked to share or even give talks.

So here it is, given to me in another form of service. Serving God through what I've learned in my life as a marketing consultant and sales manager.

With this I am truly grateful to Him, and again He has proven that all my experiences will be used for the greater glory of his kingdom. Whether I learned it through business, marketing, my job, my failures, my skills and talents, my relationships. It's sole purpose will be to spread His love and forgiveness.

In my life, I know I will always be given the opportunity to share His love and for that my life is forever full of meaning and purpose.

See you at the finish line, to serve and love Him more through our wealth. To a Million in 90 days.


Dedicated to your success,
Jake the Multi-Millionaire
 
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment