Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 40 - It's About Doing What You Love To Do

source : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonythemisfit/

My schedule for today was definitely a hectic one that I became so sleepy while we were even meeting with the entire mastermind.

In the morning, I had to make a new post for my internet marketing blog and my sales blog, which took longer than the usual since I had a lot of "distractions". Distractions which are in the form of questions from my brothers or my beloved mother. Although attending to these "distractions" are a bit annoying at times, I have long decided that I will chose my relationships among anything in this world. So I chose to answer specially if it's from my beautiful wife that's involved in the distraction.

By 11:00 am :


I had an appointment with Mr. Edwin Chiong, CEO of Fresh Catch Inc. Fresh Catch Inc. is a manufacturer and distributor of frozen fish products for the entire Luzon and Cebu City.

Mr. Chiong is planning to expand to the provinces of Negros and Panay, wherein he would need to tap a distributor for his frozen fish products. Since we had a common friend, Mr. Choing opted to partner with me as his distributor for Negros - Bacolod City. He offered me a good discount (12%), a term on my payments (30-day term), and free delivery from Cebu to Bacolod.

Although Mr. Chiong knew that my distribution business is just in a small scale, he knew that my experiences as marketing consultant with San Miguel will be favorable to grow his business in the future.

After our meeting, I shouted WOW! I told myself that everyday I'm meeting more and more people that adds value to my life.

At 12:30 - 3:30pm

I then had a fast lunch and continued posting on my other blogs which were about Business Ideas, Entrepreneurship and Financial Planning.

At 4:00pm in the afternoon :

I had an appointment with a client for my financial brokerage business. I believe with this business, there is a good room for generating income. The company is International Marketing Group (IMG). It is an information company that focuses on teaching financial education and the selling of health care plans, insurance, mutual funds, and other investment vehicles. For the average person who does not want anything to do with their money, this will be their solution.

The good thing about this business is that it is something that you can grow exponentially through growing the number of financial brokers. It is a networking business but not a "pyramid-scheme" type.

During my appointment, my presentation was very good and I believe my client was 90% convinced. Our conversation took a while but I believe it was good as a close deal. But again I will have to find out tomorrow whether how good of a sales person I truly am.

After my appointment, I had to go help my beautiful wife, Tita Gloria, and Gail pack up the projector that was rented for a wedding. We then proceeded to follow Tito Tony, Jan, and Hanz with their night run.

It was really a busy day. My feet hurts. I felt sleepy after 10pm. But there was a million value on that day.

I HAD FUN ALL THROUGH OUT THAT DAY.

Whether my post will not lead to traffic on my blogs. Whether my partnership with Mr. Chiong will not work out. Whether I won't be able to close my appointment with my client for IMG.

I will do it again and again because it was all fun.=)

Well again, I will be seeing you at the finish line. To a Million in 90 days.


Dedicated to your success,
Jake the Multi-Millionaire    
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment