Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 51 - An Eye Opener, More Opportunities, Real Estate

"There's great opportunity in REAL ESTATE", Source : Flickr

I'm so happy today that my wife was finally discharged from the hospital. She has undergone an "ovarian cystectomy". A surgery needed to get the Cyst from her left ovary.

Although everything was very successful, I couldn't help but think of the financial implication that it has done to my savings. Since, I am on the verge of quiting my job, it seems that God is really testing me. Or the more approriate word to use would be "making me stronger". I really do not understand why Our Father does this but, I've learned to say yes to His call in spite my confusion.

But I now know how to see the other side of the road. That no matter how bad the situation is, there is always something good about it. I sometimes call this "the magic in disasters", or in Bo sanchez's words, "unearthed treasures".

Here's what I learned.

A job with a Multi-national company cannot fully take care of you. There's no such thing as security in a job anymore. As an employee of San Miguel Corporation, I always thought that we don't need to worry about being hospitalized - "we have good healthcare benefits". Just today, I spent almost 20k for my wife's hospital bills, my food, and other expenses.

The key is to transfer to the entrepreneurial path and take charge of our life. We become the captain of our own "life ships". We should create multiple sources of income. A first income source, a second income source, a third income source, a fourth income source, and so on until we reached our life mission and dreams.

The old idea of having a well-paid job with good benefits is just a thinking of the past. So for us Filipinos to move forward, we have to learn to take responsibility of our own lives. Not only in our income but in our health, our relationships, and our personal growth as well.

I moved forward.

After realizing my learning, I moved forward. I know my first million is still out there, waiting for me to grab it. So I sent Tito Tony an SMS and asked him what is our business agenda for today.

As we met, my eyes were again blown away by the "diamonds in the mud". Again our Father reminded me, "Child there are too many opportunities waiting for you outside your job".

What is that diamond? REAL ESTATE! So that afternoon, I saw the enormous money making cows waiting for me to milk it. Partnered with Jan, Tito Tony, and a person who owns worth 700 Million of properties, we have a great amazing cash cow. The challenge is to look for many prospects and sell all those properties.

Furthermore, I have a close friend who is a start-up real estate broker, who is also dreaming of becoming a millionaire through real estate.

We have now formed a strong marketing group, ready to take on the challenge of selling the 700 Million worth of properties. Our team consists of :

"The Marketing Brain" - Tito Tony
"The Internet Marketing Guru of Cebu" - Janmck
"The Nerd Hunk" - Hanz
"The Real Estate Broker" - Germaine

"The Choy Super Salesperson" - Yours Truly

Now we're ready to take on a new challenge on the business world.

The finish line is just around the corner, to A Million in 90 days.


Dedicated to your success,
Jake the Multi Millionaire
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment