Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 60 - A Call For Lay Mission Work

This How My Life Is Supposed To Be, Source : Flickr
Today, again I spent half of my day on the Feast.

As I celebrated my 28th birthday yesterday, I thank God through worship and enjoying his words through the preaching of Bro Oscar, our feast builder in Cebu City.

Again, this aching in my heart has re-occurred. The call for SERVICE. You may not know, but early on, in my teens, I wanted to be a priest. In fact, I still feel this calling in my heart up to now.

But this day, I realized that my calling was not for priesthood but for mission work.

I always knew that I had it in me. But I was never able to pinpoint what kind of calling I had. As I watched Bro Oscar and specially Bro Bo preached, I felt it in my heart. I am for Lay-Mission-Work.

Right after our meeting with Tita May last night, I realized that our Father is still calling me for that kind of service. I am now officially in charge of the entire Sales and Marketing for the Kerygma Conference 2010.

I remember in Tuesday last week, I prayed that God will let me serve Him again in a bigger way. Well, here's His answer.

Honestly, after realizing that - I actually told myself "what did I get myself into?".

Don't get me wrong, I want to serve God with my all but I just can't find the way how.

I have a job in Bacolod City but I also need to be in Cebu City to fully function in the ministry. I just hope that God will finally release me from my job.

I will be my Father's servant forever, and wait on His grace.


Dedicated to your success,
Jake the Multi-Millionaire

  
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment