Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 58 - A Day of Hope and Cebu's First National Costplay

I had a glimpse of hope today.

Apparently, some of my co-employees were already offered the retirement package. The problem is that the ones who were offered were the ones who slacked at their work.

So as one of the best performing sales managers, I was not included in the list.

I really wanted to be on the list. The money that I will receive will be used as my start up capital or money for the rainy days.

Once I quit or stop working, my income will drastically stop. Although I know I will be able to make ends meet, I also do not want to risk my entire family's welfare.

Moving forward, I am re-applying for the early retirement package. This coming Monday, I will talk (again) to my immediate superior and ask for his endorsement (again).

This will be the third time that I will speak with him regarding my application of the retirement package and I am praying that by this time, my immediate superior will give me his endorsement and approval

Preparing for my very first Cosplay.

I had a late meeting with Ate Gingging today; We were finalizing the preparations for tomorrow's Cosplay event.

I have heard about the many Cosplay events but I was never really able to witness one in person. So I am excited that I am part of the team.

My role? Handling the creative side of the event. Actually, just a small part of the creatives.

Even though I know I won't get paid for this and it would seem more of a cost since I am investing my time and money (fares and food), but doing something this fun is always great. I am an Anime Fan, so activities like this really makes me feel excited.

Secondly, this will be our first good relationship investment towards Imagewise (Ate Gingging), The Business Incubators (Our Team),and SM Cyberzone. Our hope is that in our future activities, SM will come to us for more events and promotional services.

Actually, the whole point is to market our partner - Imagewise. So as a business, we The Business Incubators, will learn new ways on how to market Imagewise to a bigger/wider range of market.

We now have a better view of what to do with our first business partner Imagewise.

So I was able to use my business lesson - Relationships come first before money.

Yes, we will not earn from this project but we gained the trust of Imagewise (as a partner) and SM Cyberzone (as a marketing client). So we look forward to more activities with both companies.

I will still see you in the finish line, to a million in 90 days.


Dedicated to your success,
Jake the Multi-Millionaire
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment