Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 54 - What Will I Do Now? Please Help....

Now I'm Confused Source : Flickr
I'm back in my prison cell again - working in my job. (With a long sigh.....)

When I have already decided that I am moving to the entreprenuiral path, working at my job has become harder and harder as the days go by.

To add insult to injury, management just decided to add more reports that have to be submitted on a weekly basis. I "sarcastically" answered my boss whether we should be called salespeople or corporate secretaries. He directly diverted the topic.

That day, I told myself a simple affirmation, "all things will  work for the good". Honestly, I didn't understand why that affirmation came into my mind. Maybe God is teaching me patience again. Or maybe someday, learning all this reports will be useful for my future business.

Again, I know I should be seeing the bigger picture. Like what I used to say, "there's always an ROI". Like what Brother Bo said, all of our experiences will be used for God's purpose once we serve Him.

So I'm keeping my patience, and will do my best to keep an open mind. Learn all I can from the corporate world and hopefully, be able to apply what I've learned.

A confusing news :

The highlight of my day was in the evening. I attented my distributor's birthday party. Sir Larry is one of my first real-life business mentor, and I was very happy to celebrate with him his 56th birthday.

We enjoyed talking about business and health as well, but there was a really confusing news that became our topic.

Sir Gerry (brother of Sir Larry, who is the president of SMC properties) told me that the entire food group is being sold, and there is a possibility of us being paid for an early retirement.

I could not help but ask him again, since I was in disbelief. But his answer was the same.

Oh no, what will I do?

All throughout that night I was really confused. If I will submit my resignation now, I could lose the opportunity to get paid for a substantial amount of money. But if I will wait for another month, I will keep my business partners waiting in Cebu.

Honestly, I do not know what to do. I'm waiting on God, on where should I base my decision.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Only God knows, so I'll ask Him. Please pray for me, that I will make a brave decision.

I will be seeing you at the finish line, to a Million in 90 days.


Dedicated to you success,
Jake the Multi-Millionaire
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment