Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 56 - We Have To Win In All Areas of Our LIFE, If We Want A Happy Life

Wining Must Be In All Areas, Source : Flickr
It's already my 56th day in my journey to a million in 90 days, and so far I have not really earned any substantial amount of money. Although there were great opportunities and instances that I could really earn a big chunk of cash, it was just not win-win all the way.

I remember this lesson not only from Tito Tony but from my very first sales mentor. He said that in any walk of life, for us to prosper it should always be a win-win situation. Now I have a bigger view of this win-win theory, it's winning in all areas of our lives.

Whether it be in our relationships, our health, our spiritual, and our finances it has to be win-win.

Today, I traveled back to Cebu City in preparation for our marketing cascade for tomorrow. Instead of joining my co-employees in drinking, going-out, and having "fun", I decided to spend time with myself.

I played badminton (which I haven't done in almost a month), had a diet and i have conversed with my siblings and my parents.

I chose to spend time in developing my "wins" not only in my financial life but in my health and family life as well.

Starting this day, I will focus more on spending time in all areas not only in one area of my life. The goal is to win in all areas.

I will be seeing you at the finish line, to a million in 90 days.


Dedicated to your success,
Jake the Multi-Millionaire
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment