Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 1 - The Start of The Challenge

May 30, 2010

It is the day that I have been officially declared by Tito Tony, as a member of the mastermind group.

My initial reaction was really of mixed emotions. I was excited, challenged, happy, smiling, glowing, and anxious at the same time.

Today, Tito Tony and I met in Ayala to discuss further on the challenge. As soon as we met, Tito Tony then  proceeded to ask me if I had read the book "Cash In A Flash" by Robert G. Allen. He told me that "it will be the first book that will guide you to  plan and implement your steps to A Million in 90 Days. Let's meet again tomorrow, so I can give the "Cash In A Flash" book, and other essential books that will help in your journey."

Also we planned to meet the owner of Rabbit Advertising the next day. It wasn't really clear to me yet why we were meeting the owner but Tito Tony mentioned - "we will do a short diligence to check his business". It so happen that the owner was selling this good business, and we had to find out why.

After our short meeting, I immediately went out to meet with my wife and a few of our friends, we had coffee and spend time with Glenn who is about to go to Singapore this coming July.

While we were drinking coffee, I asked them a few ideas on what businesses do they think would generate an easy money, and that could help a person become rich in just a few months.

Some of them answered, to be a star (actor or singer). Start a food business. Open an ESL school for Koreans. Sell car oil and tires. Open an events coordination business. 

I listed all of their ideas. I knew no matter how petty or silly an idea is, it could help put in a good amount to complete my one million in 90 days.

As I arrived home, I made my own list as well. I have learned through experience and books that I've read that the fastest way to earn money quick is through : 

1. Real Estate
2. Internet Marketing
3. Network Marketing'
4. Leverage Type of Business Model


I made some little notes on where to start on these business models, and find out where I've left off from them since I've tried each model before. Although I was never really that close to earning a million but I made some significant amounts in some of these business models. 

As I went to sleep, my wife and I prayed a new prayer together. "Lord bless me, so that I can bless others more. Specifically, bless me with one million in 90 days".

Tomorrow will be another exciting day. I am looking forward to my first meeting with the owner of Rabbit Advertising. You'll be hearing my updates tomorrow.


See you at the finish line, to a Million in 90 days.

Yours Trully,
Jake The Multi-Millionaire
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the club kuya jake!!
    wohooo!! nice nice...
    a very rough joyride on top of the world!
    you can check mine out too at
    http://90daysto1million.blogspot.com
    see you tom!

    ReplyDelete