Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 4 - A Busy Day With A Realization

June 2, 2010.

Today is really a busy day for me. My boss and other people from work are coming to Bacolod City for our monthly operations review. Ever since I've become a sales manager, I've also got the tired of our usual meetings. Often when representatives from other departments like logistics, marketing, finance and sales meet it leads to a long-tiring-argument. Although my boss tries to control everyone, most only consider their own butts and forget about teamwork.

Hey I really don't dislike meetings in our company, in fact I've learn a lot from it. Besides in our meetings, the food is always great and overflowing coffee is always there. But the fact that there is not much "real teamwork", it frustrates me and takes away pride in what I do. When I was still in college, I always wanted to work in San Miguel but apparently it is no more than "annoying reality" now.

But there is one thing that I am proud and very thankful of - I've learn the art and science in selling. If not for my training and actual experiences in negotiations I would be where I am right now. Also with my job, I understood why many business gurus say that "sales and marketing is a lifeblood of a business". No matter how great your product is, if you suck at sales and marketing your business will be short-lived.

So the idea is this - I will continuously learn what I can in my job and slowly build my first million in 90days. Can believe that? Talk about stretching a person's capabilities.


Well again, see at the finish line. To a Million in 90 days.


Dedicated to your success,
Jake the Multi-Millionaire 
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment