Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 5 - A Carwash Business

June 3, 2010.

Early morning today, I did my usual prayer time, visualizing my dreams coming true, and pump myself up with my usual "power words".

After my morning routines, I made my daily plan for the day. In other words my to-do-list. As I was writing down my to-do-list, I realized an important thing that I needed to do ASAP. Getting a carwash.

It was just yesterday, when my boss complained about my muddy-unwashed car. He was annoyed by the fact that I did not get my car cleaned while picking him up at the port.

So that day, I really needed to get my car washed. But I had a problem. Carwash companies here in Bacolod City usually opened late, and I needed an internet connection to finish my report that I will present within the day. Lastly, I hated carwash companies in Bacolod City because most of them had poor service and took there customers for granted.

Immediately, a light bulb pop above my head.

Why don't I start a carwash business in Bacolod?

My idea was completely simple. If I was having complains on carwash companies in Bacolod, then there is a possibility that there are also many people who feel the same way as I do.

When Tito Tony texted me on new business ideas, I immediately replied that I'm thinking of starting a carwash business. His suggestion was to explore and think of innovative ways to excel among existing carwash businesses in Bacolod City.

So I made a draft concept of my to-be carwash business.

First. I will Look for a very good location (preferably along the main road of Bacolod City).

Just like real estate, I believe a carwash business location should already be a marketing tool. Being in a heavily traffic area gives you an edge because a lot of people can see your company logo and the kind of business you are engage in.

In your entrance, you can also show the services you offer and the advantages of getting there car washed in your company. This is a great way to do marketing for free.

Second. Offer a reason for customers to continuously use my carwash services.
Here are a few of the reasons:
- Give free coffee or tea
- Have a small room that is air conditioned (comfort is always a reason to comeback)
- Give a free Wifi (wireless internet connection) for customers.

Third. Be dedicated to customer service. 

Although this should be included in the "give the customer a reason to continuously use", but I highlight this strategy because I want to embody a customer oriented carwash business. I will train my "wash boys" to always be prompt on their services and wash with a smile.


Actually this would entail an investment on my part,  but I will try to use OPM (other peoples money) on this business and look for investors. If I cannot find any investor, then I will not pursue this business.

Maybe this planned business will push through, maybe not. But I know if ever this will push through this will contribute to my Million in 90 days. It's a sort of second income that gives a share of my total-income-pie.

Well, I will find out in a week or two if ever this will push through.

But I believe I'm getting close to a Million. So see you at the finish line, to a Million in 90 days. 


Dedicated to your success,
Jake the Multi-Millionaire   
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment