Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 3 - A New Book, A New Mind

June 1, 2010.

After reading a part of the book - "Cash In A Flash", I am now officially a big fan of the book. Although I was already a fan of the first book I've read from Robert Allen - "One Minute Millionaire", reading "Cash In A Flash" is like embarking a journey to wealth.

At the start of book, I have already realize a very important insight in achieving one million in 90 days. As I understood, to achieve such a goal you do not only need to acquire a set of "money earning skills", you have to literally change yourself.

This change is what I think that makes a difference in earning your first million. It involves understanding yourself first and slowly becoming aware of your inner personality.

The book says that to be a millionaire in 90 days, It takes a dream (wow now), befriending your inner winner, and a dream team.

Now to start learning and embrace another that will make my first million in 90 days mindset.

See you at the finish line, to a Million in 90 days.

Yours Truly,
Jake the Multi-Millionaire
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment