Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Journey To One Million Dollars In 90 Days

It was May 29, 2010 when I first met Tito Tony and his wife Tita Gloria. They were the parents of a friend who willingly helped me on how to improve my internet marketing business.

We had dinner at Acha Pizzaria and as expected, the meal was sumptuous. Our conversation started by getting to know each other and eventually it got deeper which lead us to talking about business strategies, marketing, and other ways to earn money.

As our conversation progressed to more details about earning money, Tito Tony mentioned something that rocked my world, this is what he said - "I'm mentoring a few people, the challenge is One-Million in 90 days". He added, "I call this group the "mastermind", and it is a two-way approach wherein if a member has an idea (no matter how wild or small) we discussed it together and evaluate it if we should push through such a project."

Suddenly, in a matter of seconds my heart was pounding very fast. As my heart pounded, it repeatedly chanted these words - One-Million in 90 days, One-Million in 90 days, One-Million in 90 days, One-Million in 90 days..... It repeated that phrase almost a hundred times that I could no longer focus on our conversation.

The thought of earning a million in 90-days was mind boggling to me. I interrupted my thinking, and tried profusely to focus again in our conversation.

In a while my wife arrived and our conversation was diverted to other "get-to-know" things. As we continued, we talked more about business, and many other stuff that I could barely remember. My mind was focused on one thing, ONE MILLION IN 90 DAYS.

Since it was getting late, we had to end our "getting-to-know" and respectively went home. When I arrived home, I sent a text to Tito Tony and thank him for his time and for generously sharing his wisdom. I also told him that, it would be great if I could join their mastermind group.

The next day, Tito Tony texted back and asked if I could meet him in Ayala Mall at 5:00 in the afternoon so we could talk more of the mastermind group.

The start of a big-hairy-audacious challenge (goal).

Tito Tony officially announced that he is already including me in his challenge. He is taking me on his wing, and will help me achieve One (1) Million in 90 Days.

A new journey to a new financial abyss!


Hey I don't mean to deny it, I have actually made a goal to be a millionaire.

I invest in stocks and mutual funds, I've tried real estate (never actually acquired a property), I have a network-marketing business (running with a small team), I'm completely insured (term-life), I have health care (5years to pay, 15 years maturity), I have a small sales and distribution business (in which I have partners), I am a "highly paid" sales manager, and I already started an online business.

My plans have already been made, and I read it everyday. I look at my dream board and feel inside my heart the "emotional why's" to do everything that I do. But the problem with this is, my goal is to be a millionaire in Dec 17, 2014.       

Just thinking of achieving a million in 90 days is exciting, stressful, wonderful, taboo, amazing, and wild enough. How in the world am I going to achieve that?! Or worse, is that even possible?!

Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! What did I get myself into this time?

But a deeper voice in me whispered, "think of all the people you could bless - your family, your wife, your future kids, your friends, and your biggest dream to help poor kids finish college". What's more, you can finally have more time for yourself, to start more businesses, serving back in ministry, playing music, leading worship... and many more things that you really want to do. 

The verse pinched my heart again "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." I am God's Champion.

So now let's make it happen!


Now I am officially declaring my participation in the challenge. I said to myself, "even if I don't earn a Million in Money, I'll surely earn a Million in Experience". In fact, I have everything to gain and nothing to lose. 

Join me, and together let's go on a wild journey to financial freedom and learn with me how to earn a million in 90 days. 


See you at the finish line, to a Million in 90 days.    

Yours Truly,
Jake The Multi-Millionaire
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment